Enjoy 12 months of free entry to Cobb+Co Museum for less than the price of two visits!
Whether you’re purchasing for yourself, the family or someone else, our Annual Pass membership provides fantastic value to help our visitors make the most of what the Museum has to offer.
Become an Annual Pass member today and receive:
• Unlimited entry to Cobb+Co Museum for 12 months.
• 10% off general entry to other Queensland Museum Network campuses including Queensland Museum & Sciencentre (Brisbane), The Workshops Rail Museum (Ipswich) and the Museum of Tropical Queensland (Townsville). Discount may not apply for temporary exhibitions and special events. Contact the relevant Museum before visiting.
• Information on the latest Cobb+Co Museum events and exhibitions via our Enews subscription.
• Child (ages 3-16): $10
• Adult: $20
• Concession: $15
• Family (1 adult + 3 children): $35
• Family (2 adults + 4 children): $45
How to become an Annual Pass member
You can purchase an Annual Pass membership or renew your membership online or in person at the Museum. To purchase your membership using our online form, please follow the steps below:
1. Complete an Annual Pass Application Form (373 KB) (to purchase a new membership), Annual Pass Renewal Form (364 KB) (to renew your membership) or an Annual Gift Purchase Form (361 KB) (if you are purchasing for someone else).
2. Return the form by:
Post Cobb+Co Museum, 27 Lindsay Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350 or
3. Once we have received your completed form, your card will be issued to you by post. Please allow up to 10 working days to receive your card.
4. While waiting for your card, simply quote your name and contact details at the Museum entrance to start taking advantage of your Annual Pass membership.
Have a question?
See our list of frequently asked questions.
For further information call us on (07) 4659 4900 or contact us using our online form.
Staff at the Queensland Museum Foundation are proud members of the
Fundraising Institute of Australia, the peak body for fundraising in Australia.